We are currently monitoring all government information on the current situation and acting accordingly to ensure the health of our customers and our staff is our priority.
Extended tours are currently on hold, Southern Alpine and Canberra explorer trip have to be postponed to next years festival. We are still waiting to see when travel restrictions will be lifted and will announce new dates to all who are booked as soon as we have more information
-Coober Pedy tour in August may still go ahead. You can still book this trip with no money down until we have the information on hand to make the informed decisions on the departure.
-O'Reilly's Short escape tour- You can still book this trip with no money down until we have the information on hand to make the informed decisions on the departure.
Day tours will resume as soon as we can and we are looking forward to seeing our regular travelers and some new friends as soon as soon as we can. As soon as we get the green light we have been planing some new and amazing adventures for us all.
School Runs have resumed with extra precautions and cleaning procedures. Hand sanitiser is available near the door on each vehicle and all students are encouraged to use these every time when boarding.
Charters We are still available to book charters for essential travel. Please get in contact for any requirements for passenger travel.
The safety and heath of everyone at this time is in our thoughts and we are hoping for a return to business as soon as possible for everyone.
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or 0408 201 321